5.16.2009

4314


Got a text from Zack saying Muffin Man was on campus, so i got my sick, tired butt out of bed to go say whats up. Turns out it was Muffin Man's look-a-like Jake Seeley. Hes the guy in the red hat in this:


BMX legend Jim Cielinski, Ian Scwartz, Lee Dennis, Alex Magallan and a few other riders were there too. Got to see some wild riding go down including that photo of the up ledge manual. He wanted to throw the bars out of it but got too tired before he stuck it. Jim was filming for something they were going to show about after the filming of the new video thats comming out, Up Up and Away:

Maybe it will turn up online at some point. It was dope getting to see them ride and shoot the shit with them. I talked to Jim C a bit about his signature PC pedals with metal pins Sunday's coming out with which he had on his bike. I guess they just decided to stop at UMass and get some riding in before heading to Pittsfield for the premier. If only my Acura hadn't gotten stolen I'd probably be there right now. But that's life, it was a good time and I got to ride with some of my favorite riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment