6.24.2009

4296


This made me throw up; enjoy.

Also I have a rant to post on my blog because I'm cool. I could structure this like a philosophy but the point gets across either way. It seems like so few people have a concept of how much now matters, how much today is worth. High school wasnt a time to put life aside and focus on school, college isn't a time to do that either. If you did, thats a solid 16 years of your motor-skilled life you really aren't living for shit. And based on this same principal, your job after college doesn't just have to suck and give you a lot of money again, for your future. Work and commute takes up 40% of your life minus sleep. If you become something shitty like an engineer and work around machines all day just to get a slightly higher salary, you end up spending 40% of life unhappy. Thats a lot of life to waste being unhappy for a few extra G's a year. To me...its not all about preparing for college, then preparing for real world, then working to get a bigger pay check. It's about NOT throwing away your entire life by forgetting how much today matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment